Practice something about your game everyday. #CardioGolfChallenge
Making practice swings instead of hitting balls is a better way to improve your swing technique. If you are trying to learn the swing or make a swing change, rehearsing the move without hitting a ball will assure that you are actually doing the correct move. Repeating the motion that you want to achieve will help ingrain the move into your real swing.
The Pivot Drill not only helps you learn correct body motion and to synchronize the weight shift and arms, but it can also help you stretch your shoulders, low back and build muscular endurance.
Weight Shift Drill
- Assume your golf stance with your arms crossed across your chest.
- Turn back as if you were swinging a golf club making sure that your weight shifts to the inside of your back foot and your shoulders turn so that your back is to the target.
- Start the downswing by shifting your lower body weight towards the target, followed by your shoulders.
- Finish in balance.
- Return to the start position and repeat exercise.
- Do 8 to 10 repetitions.
Cardiogolf Creator, LPGA Teaching Professional, Golf-Fitness Specialist and Certfied Pilates Instructor Karen Jansen teams up with 15 to Fit Pilates, Barre and Fitness to help you take your game to the next level.
Karen will design an individualized golf-specific workout program for you combining Pilates reformer exercises with her unique Cardiogolf fitness program to help you improve your core strength, posture, balance, flexibility and swing technique to build more a powerful and repeatable golf swing.
Five Session Package Includes:
(2) Pilates Reformer Sessions to improve overall strength, flexibility, coordinaCon, balance and to help prevent injury
(2) Cardiogolf Sessions with drills to improve swing technique and lower your scores
(1) Fitness Screen and Golf Swing Assessment
Package Price: $595.00
Karen Palacios-Jansen is a LPGA Class A Teaching Professional and a Certified Personal Trainer specializing in Golf Fitness. Karen serves as the National Vice President of the LPGA Teaching And Club Professionals Membership and has been voted as one of America’s “Top 50 Golf-Fitness Professionals” by Golf Digest Magazine and “Top 50 Instructor” by LPGA. Karen received the prestigious LPGA National Teacher of the Year award in 2008.
Karen Palacios-Jansen is the creator of Cardiogolf, a golf-fitness program available at Cardiogolf.com. Karen’s website at www.kpjgolf.comis a ‘must-see’ resource for golf and fitness instruction. Follow Karen online on Twitter and Facebook.
Clothes provided by Nike Golf-#NikeGolfClub
Cardiogolf Video #105