Practice something about your game everyday. #CardioGolfChallenge
Benefits of the lunge exercise include developing strength and firmness in your lower body. The twisting part of this exercise teaches you to rotate over the resistance of your lower body just like what you need to do in the golf swing.
In Cardiogolf, we do a variety of lunges in different planes of motion. The reverse lunge with twist works the muscles differently than the forward and side lunges. All are good to help increase strength and mobility in lower lower body.
Reverse Lunge with a Twist
- Hold an exercise ball with both hands and extend your arms.
- Lunge backwards with your left leg, keeping your arms parallel to the ground.
- As you lunge backwards, simultaneously rotate your torso to the right, keeping your arms parallel to the ground, hold position for a moment.
- Return to the start position and repeat on the opposite leg.
- Do 8 to 10 repetitions on each leg.
Would you change the way you eat if you knew certain foods could help you play better golf?
Managing your food intake, hydration levels and adding certain nutrients to your diet can not only help you concentrate and focus more on the golf course, but also help you keep your heartbeat steady as you make an important shot or putt, help your muscles fire faster for more power, help you fight fatigue so you can play and practice longer and even keep your blood pressure down to help you keep your cool after a bad shot.
Stay On-Course with Your Health and Wellness:
Cardiogolf recently teamed up with Zija International, the leaders in the Natural Health Revolution, to offer golfers of all abilities cutting-edge health and wellness products.
My favorite snack on the golf course is the Plant Pro Bar.
The gluten-free Plant Pro Bar packs the power of Moringa and 15 grams of protein in one convenient bar. Featuring Zija’s exclusive Moringa Leaf Protein and 3 other high-quality plant proteins, these bars are perfect for golfers looking for energy on the golf course.
- Provides 15 grams of high-quality plant protein
- Supports lean muscle, energy, and nutritional needs
- Provides 3 grams of dietary fiber
- Features the nutritious Moringa Blend (leaf powder, seed cake powder, and fruit powder)
Follow me on Instagram at Cardiogolf
Like my Facebook page at Cardiogolf
For more information visit Cardiogolf.com
Clothes provided by Nike Golf-#NikeGolfClub
Cardiogolf Exercise #113